I MISS .. his smile, his laugh, his dimples, his soft voice, his silly jokes, his sweetness, his grin, his warmth, his touch, his hug, his kiss .. holding hands, cuddling ..
I MISS the way he called me 'sayang', the way he pampered me, the way he made me feel better all time, the way he looked at me, the way he talked to me ..
I MISS how he cared for me, how he sat close to me, how he used to be there for me, how he used to tease me jokingly just to make me laugh, how we could just talk about anything together ...
I miss when it was only two of us ..No more 'I miss you so much syg' text. No more sudden text saying 'I love you syg'. No more morning calls from him. No more early breakfast, or dinner or supper. No more spending the whole weekend with him.
NO MORE US!I
hate him but I
love him, still.